Education Week: American Education's News Site of Record

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ThingLink Think-Link!

My experience with ThingLink was so simple and so cool. First, after playing around with the ones that were made by Sara KM, I immediately wanted to learn how. The video that was posted was fantastic. Richard Byme did a great job of showing how simple it is to use. My picture was easy to find because the next video that will be shown in Design Tech (after Farming Tech) will be Food Inc, so I wanted to play around with the image to see how I can put it into my Keynote presentation. It was so easy and it was terrific. Unfortunately, in order to embed the image I have to have a membership for a small fee, which I may go ahead and do it. Anyway, I highly recommend that everyone try it and learn it. It will definitely be on my list of "cool" tech stuff to teach especially for next year!!!! LOVED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And you shouldn't need to pay in order to embed (at least I didn't have to). ThingLink is also VERY interested in working with educators, and keeping their service free for educators, so we can look into that as well.

    ReplyDelete