Education Week: American Education's News Site of Record

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wiki's

We used Wiki's as our first digital homework posting pages, created by Sara K-M. I really enjoyed making the page my own and had a great time adding animations and various other cartoons. I also add wonderful pictures and opportunities for students to earn extra credit. I made my page interesting so students would be more motivated to keep going there in order to get homework as well as extra credit. I keep forgetting about using wiki's. Perhaps that is what I will use for teachers to check out MacBooks from the cart. I will have to give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. I've also done a lot with students using wikis to share/create--a really cool way to be able to share work with students. Could be cool for final projects in Design Tech!

    ReplyDelete